Southern New Jersey Ceiling Fan / Light Fixture Installation
Get the air moving in your home!
Our technicians know how to bring you the most professional fan installation and repair services. We've helped many homeowners over the years, and are always accepting new customers.
Offering a number of styles:
- Stack-motor ceiling fans – These fans use a very energy efficient motor, which is more cost-effective than an air conditioning system. A slack-motor design features fan blades that are mounted to a flywheel, which is mounted with the concealed fan motor housing.
- Direct-drive ceiling fans – A direct-drive fan is more of a standard as far as modern fans go. The motor has a stationary core with a shell revolving around it, which is more commonly known as a "spinner". These are the least expensive motors, but are also noisy and the most likely to fail.
- Belt-driven ceiling fans – A belt-driven fan features a reproduction fan system. which utilizes an electric motor, which replaced the old technology, which featured a water-powered motor.
- Cast-iron ceiling fans – Cast-iron fans use a heavy-duty oil-bath motor, and they must be oiled on a regular basis. These are used mostly in period-themed decor, and a handful of companies have created motors for cast-iron fans.
- Fan Wobbling – A fan will wobble if the blades on the fan are not aligned with one another. This can happen because of a number of things, including warped blades, bent blade irons, irons not being screwed on properly, and more. Wobbling will not topple a ceiling fan, but it can be a bit of a nuisance. Let Mister Sparky take care of all your fan repair needs to keep your fan running properly.
Need better light in your home? Mister Sparky® specializes in residential lighting installation and can help you with practical and aesthetic projects for your home. Indoor lighting is a key part of interior design, and can make a house truly feel like a home. It can also be an intrinsic component of landscaping.
However, lighting represents a major component of energy consumption, accounting for a significant part of all energy consumed worldwide.
Therefore, proper residential lighting installation can save you money and conserve natural resources at the same time.
At Mister Sparky® we will work closely with you to create your ideal lighting situation. All lighting systems can be fully automated and easily maintained. Some general categories and consideration for lighting use include:
- Task lighting – is mainly functional and is usually the most concentrated, for purposes such as reading or inspection of materials.
- Accent lighting – is mainly decorative, intended to highlight pictures, plants, or other elements of interior design or landscaping.
- Incandescent light – Incandescent light bulbs are a source of electric light that works by incandescence (a general term for heat-driven light emissions). An electric current passes through a thin filament, heating it until it produces light. The enclosing glass bulb prevents the oxygen in air from reaching the hot filament, which otherwise would be destroyed
rapidly by oxidation.
- Compact fluorescent – Compact fluorescent bulbs use less power to supply the same amount of light as an incandescent bulb. The light of a compact florescent is emitted by a mix of phosphors on the inside of the tube, which each emit one color. Modern phosphor designs are a compromise between the shade of the emitted light, energy efficiency, and cost.
- Fluorescent – Fluorescent lights or tubes are gas-discharge lamps that use electricity to excite mercury vapor. The excited mercury atoms produce short-wave ultraviolet light that then causes a phosphor to fluoresce, producing visible light. Unlike incandescent lamps, fluorescent lamps always require a ballast to regulate the flow of power through the lamp. While larger fluorescent lamps have been mostly used in large commercial or institutional buildings, you still find them used in garages, kitchens and recreational rooms in the home. Compared with incandescent lamps, fluorescent lights use less power for the same amount of light, generally last longer, but are bulkier, more complex, and initially more expensive than a comparable incandescent bulb.
Just some of the interior lighting solutions we offer include; recessed, under cabinet, art lighting, pendant lighting, and track lighting, up and down lighting, niche lighting, chandelier, sconce and
Call the master electricians of Mister Sparky at 609-778-4726 today.